I am thinking of organizing a drive down to St. George for a seafood lunch at the Birch Grove Restaurant. We would meet at the Irving in Harvey at 10:00 a.m., departing at 10:30 a.m. Our route would take us down Route 3, then onto Route 127 and Route 760 through Elmsville before continuing on to St. George and the Birch Grove Restaurant.
The restaurant does not take weekend reservations until late October. However, the outdoor deck is still open, so weather permitting, we can sit outside and enjoy the fall air. You may want to bring a sweater or light jacket. After lunch, we would continue on the scenic route through St. Andrews and St. Stephen before returning home via Route 3. As always, this outing is weather permitting.
Please confirm participation in the comments.
Thank you, John
Im hoping to join you in one car or other.
ReplyDeleteThat was me— David N.
ReplyDeleteMis-read the date. Can’t make it on Saturday. - David N.
ReplyDeleteWe plan on going - the weather forecast having changed for the better in the last day or so. Margot and David R.
ReplyDeleteJohn, this would be a perfect day for a fall run and I would really like to join you but I have a previous commitment. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteGary
Rick Morrison, I’ll be there!
ReplyDeleteNathan and Mike will be there
ReplyDelete